Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Beginning

So here it is, I have been contemplating whether or not to start a blog. I just didn't really know what I would write about I mean our life really is not that exciting. We are just a busy working couple with a new born baby. But I actually do have lots to say so I thought eh why not? So here it goes I will start with the beginning. When Geoff and I met we were on two totally opposite pages, I never really dated anyone but was in desperate need of a "boyfriend" or a date or just SOMETHING to make my life a bit exciting, and well Geoff was still trying to figure his life out. So when our friend set us up on a blind double date and then totally ditched us I thought to myself this guy is a joke its totally not going to last, and because I was not his "type" this was not going to go ANYWHERE...two years later we are married, a year and a half later our first son Gracin Jacob Phillips is born. Now don't get me wrong we broke up and got back together MANY a time before we tied that knot but we realized that there is something there obviously, because we kept getting back together. He was kind of that annoying guy that would never leave me alone and always wanted to talk and work things out, where as I just wanted to stay pissed off and mad at him..but for some reason i never could. Geoff always knew how to calm me down that part of his trade. No joking aside, Geoff seriously is the best man I have ever met and I am blessed to start this AMAZING journey with him and I hope you all will enjoy going on it with me. I am a Full time dental assistant and StoneHaven dental. I have been an assistant almost three years now and now i am trying to juggle that as well as being a full time mom, which we all know is a difficult almost impossible. I do have a hard time with it most days, I would love nothing more then to stay home with my son and be a full time mom and house wife, but times are hard and the bills have to get paid. Geoff at the moment work in retail and he hates it! He is going to school full time in the Criminal justice program. We dream of providing the best life possible for our son and that is our life goal. As I go through out my weeks I hope with starting this blog it will help me to learn and form examples become better mother and wife for my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment